CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 17 May 2009

Woohooo I got an Award

Well well well lol Im rubbing my eyes in bewilderment lol....
I've been given this award 2 times over this morning lol first by my good friend Shani over @ Wicked Princess Tutorials , and the awesome Alyssa @ AlyssasTutorials, what a lovely surprise to wake up to this morning :D, thank you bunches to both of you, this is really exciting hehehe



The rules are - Put the name and link of who gave you this award on your blog.Then pass it on to 10 blogs which you think deserve it.

My Ten are:

1. Shani @ Wicked Princess Tutorials
2. Alyssa @ Alyssas Tutorials
3. Melissa @ Melissas Creations
4. Lacarolias @ Lacarolitas Designs
5. Kirstin @ Kirstins Wicked Scraps
6. Lou @ Simply Devilish Designz
7. Chelle @ Wee Scots Lass Creations
8. Missy & Yvette @ Misfits Scrapz
9. Laura @ Cinamon Scrapz
10. Tracey @ Soxsational Scraps

Enjoy this Ladies :D

0 comments: