CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 23 May 2009

Weekend & Thank You's

Good Morning everyone,

Yeaaa its the weekend and after the week i had with the pc i think i deserve some time out tonight hehe, will be here most of today inbetween housework and stuff so hope to post a couple of tuts for you all before i go out later.

I also wanted to say Thank You all so much for all the comments on my tuts, Im truly overwhelmed at how many people are stopping by to have a peek :D its been awesome hearing from you and is fab to see so many blogs featuring my tuts, i never thought they would be so popular lol.

I have accepted an invitation to join the CT team over at Katelynns Designs, so im looking forward to getting started there very soon :D and a big thank you to Chris for the invite...

Time for me to get a tut or 2 on the go lol so hope you all have a wonderful weekend and take care

hugs Susan

0 comments: