CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 18 May 2009

First Templates 1-5

Well I had a bash at making my own templates and decided to try one in a tut lol, after I made it and wrote the tut I thought oh oh lol as it has Garv in wordart and that might not be everyones choice when trying the tut soooooo lol i did a few more the same with Elias, Rac, Rion & Joel Adams, mind you they are still very basic but hope to make more in the coming weeks and hope that some of you will be able to use them


below is a preview of each template and the link to d/l from 4shared if you want it, the previews are smaller than the actual size.
I'd love to see anything you created with the templates

Download Garv Template HERE.
Download Elias Template HERE .
Download Rac Template HERE.
Download Joel Template HERE .
Download Rion Template HERE .





0 comments: