CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Hello

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well with you, its been another busy day for me today so haven't did much on the pc but have posted another 2 tuts for you all, the first is an awesome little cutie made with Maurine's Kit 'Grandma's Farm' I loved working with this and the tut should be nice, quick and easy for you to follow, pls be sure to read Maurine's TOU before using :).
The 2nd tut is another rock lol my fav kind of tags so hope you'll give them both a try and be sure to send me the results so i can post on the new slideshow at the bottom of the blog, this is where i'll be posting all the results that come my way.
Am honoured that a few sites are using my tuts in challenges also, its fantastic to see the many many different creations you all do, so keep up the great work ladies :D

0 comments: