CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 4 February 2010

Brand New Tutorials made with my kits

4 Fabulous tutorials from Tamsin McAtee , aren't they just brilliant :D, big thank you to Tamsin for using my kits and doing them such justice, i love the cookies she choose too ...

The first tutorial is called 'Disc Jockey' & can be found on Tamsins blog HERE
She used my DJ Superstar Scrap kit for this one, kit can be found in any of the stores i sell in...
Hope you will drop by and try this one out ladies



Next up is called ' DJ Wannabe and can be found on Tamsin blog HERE
This one was made also using DJ Superstar and the kit can be found in any of my stores that i sell in ...



This cutie is called 'Rock DJ' and can be found on Tamsins blog HERE
My Club Night Scrap kit was used to create this one and you can get it from any of the stores i sell in (links are all on my scrappin blog)




Club Night Scrap Kit was again used to create the next gorgeous tag and you can find this tutorial over on Tamsins blog HERE




A huge thank you goes to Tamsin for the tags and fabulous tutorials

Huggs Susan

0 comments: